Suddenly heard this song afew days ago from the radio.. Triggered tons of my memories of 2 yrs ago.. It all started from my eye-candy & many many things that happened after that. Lols. I guess those were the days. Lols.
Okay, Ke Qin, stop emo-ing.. Hahah. So yayyy, no plans for today. Time for homework! LOL. Oh gosh.. Shouldn't i cry instead of being so high?! HAHAH. Nevermind, it's always great to stay happy. I still cant help smiling to myself whenever i think of my 2 tops.. It's lovely lovely & lovely again! Shall take photos when i've got the time for all of you to see.. Hahah. Cant wait to go out with it. But nonono~ no more outings for you, Ang Ke Qin. before you complete ur hmwk.. So yeah, i shall be mummy's good girl & stay at home, for now. Hahaha. :)
Btw, gotten rashes or whatever it's called on my neck area. Argh. It's damn itchy.. Plus my sis says my face is bloody dry.. (I think because of the sunburnt frm sentosa.) So yeah, gotta apply cream & more creammm, before it gets any worse.. Heh heh.